Happy Navratri 2022: Sharadiya Navratri has started from 26 September. October 5 is the last day of Navratri, also known as Vijayadashami.
On the occasion of this 10-day long festival, you can also send best wishes to your relatives and friends through WhatsApp. The sticker feature was added in 2019 for WhatsApp, Meta’s most popular instant messaging app. Through this feature, you can send your favorite stickers to your loved ones. Also, you will be able to send Navratri special GIF.
The WhatsApp Stickers and GIF feature is very easy to use. You will be able to use this feature by following some easy steps to open the WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
We will tell you how to download and send WhatsApp Stickers and GIFs through this article.
- First of all, open the WhatsApp app on your Android smartphone.
- After this you go to an individual or group chat window.
- Then you will see the option of emoji. Here you have to tap on “+”.
- After that you tap on “Get more stickers”.
- This will redirect you to Google Play Store. Here you can search and download Navratri Stickers.
- After downloading and installing the sticker pack, you will find it in the My Stickers section of the WhatsApp app.
- You can then go to your chat window and send these stickers to your friends and family members.
- Keep in mind that if you have removed the sticker pack from your phone, you will not see this sticker pack in the My Stickers section of WhatsApp
How to send Navratri GIF?
- First, go to the chat box of the WhatsApp app and click on the emoji option.
- Here you will get the option of GIF.
- Search Navratri in the search option given here.
- Then you will get GIF of Navratri, which you can send to your relatives and friends.